Quest:A Strong Back
86 (Requires 85)
- Boiling Cauldron obtained
- Boiling Cauldron returned
Some of our trainees have... larger-than-normal appetites. We have occasionally had difficulty supplying enough food for all of them. In times like these, we have to ask for help.
A kindly older woman, who lives in a small house to the northwest, has agreed to make some stew for our trainees. All you need to do is go and get it.
She really is a nice woman. And an excellent cook.
The best cook in the world, actually.
Groundskeeper Wu says: <Name>, you have no idea how glad I am to see you. Supervising is hungry work.
I will see to it that stew is distributed evenly and appropriately among the trainees.
After I set some aside for myself, of course.
- 110000 XP
Quickly turn north in the Waxwood to reach Mother Wu's house and pick up a Boiling Cauldron.
- Mother Wu says: Did my son send you? There's plenty of stew to go around. Please, help yourself.
Interact with a Boiling Cauldron to start dragging it along. It is lvl 87 with 214,000 health. It moves at run speed, so stay off mounts. On the way back, Greenwood Tricksters are attracted by the smell and will attack the cauldron, so take this opportunity to kill them. Turn it in to Wu.
- Greenwood Trickster says: What I smell?
- Greenwood Trickster says: Smell good!
- Greenwood Trickster says: Want to eat the stew! Want to eat the stew!
- Greenwood Trickster says: Stew, stew, stew stew...
- Greenwood Trickster says: Gimme gimme gimme...
Head back out and complete the other quests. The tricksters are closer to the monastary, while the bushleaf and tigers are further away. Blushleaf can be gathered in groups of up to ~15.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.