And a Heavy Fist
86 (Requires 85)
Slay 10 Greenwood Tricksters in the Waxwood Forest.
- Greenwood Trickster slain x10
The greenwood sprites in the Waxwood Forest to the west pose no direct threat to us, this is true. However, their numbers have increaed as of late, as have their wily antics.
Part of our duty as wardens of this forst is to maintain the balance. Your duty is to do so by returning these sprites to the earth.
Very recently, I was walking in the Waxwood, when one of these sprites got on all fours behind my knees, evading my notice. Soon afterward, a second sprite approached me from the front, shoving me forcefully in the chest. Unaware of the first sprite, I stepped backwards, only to stumble on his prostrate form and fall, embarrassingly, onto my backside.
So yes, I have a vested interest in this assignment.
Thank you, <name>. The sprites' numbers will return in several days' time, but for now, the balance is maintained.
- 110,000 XP
Quickly turn north in the Waxwood to reach Mother Wu's house and pick up a Boiling Cauldron.
- Mother Wu says: Did my son send you? There's plenty of stew to go around. Please, help yourself.
Interact with a Boiling Cauldron to start dragging it along. It is lvl 87 with 214,000 health. It moves at run speed, so stay off mounts. On the way back, Greenwood Tricksters are attracted by the smell and will attack the cauldron, so take this opportunity to kill them and turn in to Wu.
- Greenwood Trickster says: What I smell?
- Greenwood Trickster says: Smell good!
- Greenwood Trickster says: Want to eat the stew! Want to eat the stew!
- Greenwood Trickster says: Stew, stew, stew stew...
- Greenwood Trickster says: Gimme gimme gimme...
Head back out and complete the other quests. The tricksters are closer to the monastary, while the blushleaf and tigers are further away. Blushleaf can be gathered in groups of up to ~15.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.