Quest:Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt
42 (Requires 39)
+650 Argent Crusade
Enter the Crypt behind Light's Hope Chapel, read from the Argent Scroll, then complete his test.
Behind our chapel, you will find a small crypt. Interred within are the bodies of our fallen heroes; those who gave their lives in the war against the Scourge.
Their spirits are at peace, but they return intermittently to test new members of the order.
The three of you may test together. Enter the crypt, then read from this scroll. Lord Raymond George - my predecessor - will preside over your test.
Your test is not yet complete.
Remember that your ancestors always watch over you. As a brother of the Argent Crusade, you will join a family that has a long line of such fallen ancestors. Their vigil and protection will be your strength as you press forward against the Scourge.
Entering the crypt
- Argent Sentry says: Good luck.
Starting the Trial
- Lord Raymond George says: Let the trial begin. Rise, champions! Rise, and meet these three in combat!
Gidwin in-combat quotes
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Ka-boom!
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Did you see that, Tarenar?
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: I can't believe we're actually fighting for the Crusade!
- Gidwin Goldbraids says: Can we slow down just a bit?
Boss becomes active
- Lord Raymond George says: Your warm-up is complete. Now, the real trial begins!
- Lord Raymond George says: Well-done, heroes. You have passed my test of combat.
Patches and hotifxes
- Hotfix (2016-07-20): "The questgiver Lord Maxwell Tyrosus should not disappear after you accept the quest Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.