Quest:Audience with the Stonemother
83 (Requires 82)
Attend the Audience with the Stonemother.
- Attend the Stonemother's Audience
Stay where you are, champion. I have not yet decided what to do with you or your Earthen Ring.
You've done well. The Stonemother listens and the World Pillar is not far from our reach.
- Therazane says: And so the "champion" arrives.
- Therazane says: So small. So soft. It's a wonder you've even lasted this long down here, fleshling.
- Therazane says: Or perhaps a testament to your abilities.
- Therazane says: All of this for a piece of the World Pillar? What exactly do you shaman intend to do with it?
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We came here seal da rift tore into Azeroth. We need the World Pillar to repair da hole on dis side.
- Therazane says: And what then? Will you leave Deepholm to its denizens?
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We'll leave. We've no desire to be stayin' where we're not welcome.
- Therazane says: I'm glad you're at least that perceptive.
- Therazane says: I propose this: We will march on the Twilight cult and extinguish any utterings of Deathwing's name from this realm. Your Earthen Ring will march with us.
- Therazane says: You do this, and I will send to the temple with our piece of the World Pillar.
- Therazane says: Seal the rift and leave this place.
- Earthcaller Torunscar says: We'll be doin' exactly that, then. Ya have our tanks, Stonemother.
- Therazane says: Save your thanks. We march upon the Twilight Precipice as soon as our forces are gathered. I expect to see you on the battlefield.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.