86 (Requires 85)
Taste the mouthwatering brew.
- Tasted the mouthwatering brew
A delicious smell wafts out from the bottle on the table.
A little taste couldn't hurt, right?
<You explain about your search for , and describe the boy to the pandaren.>
Very interesting! And so the Pearlfin sent you to me, did they?
- 55000 XP
Well, worth a shot. Interact with the other bottle on the table.
- After drinking the liquid, the adventurer becomes groggy and lays down, immediately entering a dream state.
- Spirit of Lo'Gosh says: Two hundred ships at my disposal, yet the one carrying my SON goes missing!
- The spirit walks just past the well and stands between it and the table.
- Anduin walks up from the other direction with two wings on his back, stops in front of the house and begins casting a spell on the spirit.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I am sorry, but I cannot go back just yet.
- Anduin dispels the Spirit of Lo'Gosh, revealing his true form as .
- Anduin Wrynn says: I've decided to search for the Vale... Vale... Vale...
- Anduin runs out of the pavilion as just beyond, a massive wall of flame goes up. A sudden explosion (along with the appearance of two tall Horde banners with their bottoms burning) in the fire creates gouts of black smoke. A gigantic rises up from the smoke and fire, as in front of the pavilion's wall, two regular Horde banners appear and two more tall banners rise up.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: STORM the shores, and PAINT THIS NEW CONTINENT RED!!
- Lorewalker Cho walks up with a bucket as the vision fades.
- Lorewalker Cho says: My, my. Hello, stranger! Sampled my dream brew, have we? Its visions are hard to interpret - half truth, half illusion. Who's to say which is which?
- He splashes some water on the adventurer.
Speak with Cho to continue.
- ^ Here, Cho actually says the words I see, not "have we".
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-06-09): "Resolved an issue that could cause players to be unable to see Lorewalker Cho after consuming Mouthwatering Brew."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.