Quest:Call of the Raven Mother
96 (Requires 96)
Help High Ravenspeaker Krikka with the ritual of calling.
- Speak to Krikka
- Ritual complete
All is now in its place to begin the ritual of calling that will bring the Raven Mother back to the nest.
You have fulfilled all of the tests we have put before you so it is only fitting that you join with us and participate in the ritual.
Soon the Raven Mother herself will appear before us! Oh my feathers are tingling in excitement!
Speak to me again when you are ready.
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Praise the Raven Mother, we have everything ready! Speak with me again when you are prepared to begin.
Speak with Krikka again:
- May the Raven Mother's shadow be upon you.
- I'm ready, High Ravenspeaker.
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: It was written in the "Tome of the Falling Sands", "Time waits for no one". The Raven Mother knew we would have one who is not of the flock here for the ritual! Oh, you are truly blessed!
- High Ravenspeaker Krikki says: Is everyone in their places? Good, let us begin!
It's another "click on the right object" quest. Stand atin the spot where the three purple carpets leave space to show the bare ground. The choices this time, in order from north to south:
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Now, splash the flames with some of the blessed water! - Blessed Waters
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Quickly now, throw the sacred feathers to the winds! - Sacred Feathers
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: We need to fill the air with a sweet smell. Put something fragrant into the fire - Aromatic Incense
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Now, inspire us withh a reading from the Scroll of the Ravens. - Scroll of the Ravens
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Correct, you are doing fine.
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Perfect! Oh, we are so close to success!
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Very good! Did you rehearse the ritual when I wasn't looking?
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Well done!
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: Yes, very good.
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: No, no, no! That isn't how the ritual goes! Let's do this one more time.
- Ka'alu says: I have returned!
- High Ravenspeaker Krikka says: The Raven Mother! We humbly welcome you back to the nest! Your presence brings joy to our hearts!
You have done much to help my little nest of forgotten ones. The poor creatures are not quite sane but with their own kin hunting them, I pity their plight.
Their flying kin, the Adherents you call them, would see my forgotten ones destroyed and my children made into slaves.
This I must not allow!
- Ka'alu says: I sense one who is not of the flock. Come closer, child.
- Reshad walks in from the north.
- Ka'alu says: You there, scrollkeeper. You are not of the ravenspeakers. Why do you stand before me?
- Reshad says: Great Ka'alu, the tales of your majesty are woefully inadequate.
- Ka'alu says: You flatter me, but darkness weights upon your thoughts - speak, child.
- Reshad says: The Adherents of Rukhmar wield a great power. They would use it to burn us all, including your ravens.
- Ka'alu says: They also subjugate my children, forcing them to fight and die. And what you might have us do?
- Reshad says: Great mother, in the name of Anzu we as humbly that you lend us your wings.
- Reshad says: With your help, we can extinguish the light which sets the sky ablaze.
- Ka'alu says: Anzu was always meddling in the affairs of mortals. One would think I might learn from his mistakes.
- Ka'alu says: Very well, scrollkeeper. My flock is yours.
- 14500 XP
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-07-08): "Fixed an issue where interacting with items during the ritual was causing player pets to use their abilities."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.