Cloak of Virtue
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
90 (Requires 90)
+75 The Black Prince
- Travel to Mason's Folly
- Speak with Wrathion
We have what we need. I can create an item that will harness the power of the celestials and, with a little work, may also be able to contain some of my own.
Meet me atop Mason's Folly, east of the Tavern in the Mists in the Veiled Stair, where we've met before. You will be delighted with the results!
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
I can custom-tailor the cloak to your preferred abilities. Choose wisely!
The cloak contains only a fraction of its potential power. I'm already hatching a plan to augment it...
- 118000 XP
- +75 reputation with The Black Prince
After only one challenge, Wrathion concludes the Patch 5.3 portion of his quest by awarding item level 600 cloaks!
Wrathion is not in his usual spot on Mason's Folly overlooking Jade Forest, instead he is found just downhill at Thunderfoot Fields, far below in the Valley of the Four Winds. Get close to him and the script event will automatically start.overlooking the
- Wrathion says: Welcome back, champion!
- Wrathion starts walking uphill.
- Wrathion says: Excellent work with the celestials. Can you believe how chatty they were?
- Wrathion says: I just wanted them to hand us our reward, but they were just, "talk talk talk talk talk."
- Wrathion says: I'm sorry - where were we? Oh yes! I have something for you.
- Wrathion says: The very spirits of Pandaria are supporting us in our grand crusade. Behold!
- The four august celestials appear behind Wrathion
- Wrathion says: The strength of the White Tiger.
- Wrathion says: The wisdom of the Jade Serpent.
- Wrathion says: The fortitude of the Black Ox.
- Wrathion says: And from the Red Crane, a shinning beacon of hope for a better world!
- Wrathion says: Our world.
- Wrathion says: There! It is ready.
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar