90 (Requires 90)
Defeat 10 Kor'kron Overseers, 5 Kor'kron Subjugators, and Gul'tar the Subjugator.
We must break this occupation and free the trolls. It pains me to say this, but you must eliminate enough of the Kor'kron so that the trolls can retake their city. Then meet me at Darkspear Hold so we might challenge their officer directly.
The orcs have changed. My Horde has changed. Do I kill my fellow orcs until it is once again "my" Horde? Do I have any right to try force the Horde to be what it once was?
These are troubling times. But for now, I must see to Vol'jin's people.
The whole area is phased with Novice Darkspear Warriors, Novice Darkspear Hunters, Novice Darkspear Mages, Novice Darkspear Shaman, Novice Darkspear Druids, Novice Darkspear Priests, Novice Darkspear Rogues, and Novice Darkspear Warlocks being captured.
- Kor'kron Subjugator yells: By order of the Warchief this "city" is now under Martial Law. Any who refuse the will of the Warchief shall be branded as traitors!
- Defiant Darkspear Citizen yells: Ya not be welcome here!
- Defiant Darkspear Citizen yells: You ain't got dah right to keep us captive!
- Gul'tar the Subjugator says: The Horde is changing! Vol'jin refused to change with it, and he's poisoned his people.
- Rebellious Darkspear Watcher says: Shoulda' left when ya had the chance.
- Thrall yells: Sons and daughters of the Horde! Today you stand free due to the strength of your heroes and the actions of this champion, <name>! The Kor'kron arrival heralds dark times for the Horde.
- Thrall yells: But know this, the Horde IS family, even if some of its leaders have forgotten that fact. To prove this, I shall remain with you and lend what strength I can to your chosen leaders until Vol'jin returns.
- Thrall says: Please, <name>, do not tell Garrosh what we have done here today. I must make some weighty decisions before confronting him directly.
Vol'jin sends the adventurer a letter via the in-game mail system upon completion:
Garrosh tried to off me with a dagger to the throat. But I got me something more powerful than assassin’s poison. I got friends. You. Chen Stormstout. Thrall... We been through worse.
I need to lie low for a while. Get me head together. Chen is taking me to the Shado-Pan Monastery to heal.
Meantimes, I need you to stay close to Garrosh. Keep your eyes open. Find out what he got going on. Dangerous. But I know you can handle yourself. I seen it with me own eyes.
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.