Defense of the Fel Hammer
110 (Requires 110)
Use the Illidari Gateway to return to the Fel Hammer.
We need to get back to the Fel Hammer ASAP!
That was quite a hit you took...
Frankly, I'm amazed that the Fel Hammer didn't self destruct when we fired her weapons. We are lucky to be alive.
- 20,560 XP
- Quest accept
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Damn them! Let's go!
- Kor'vas and Lady S'theno depart through the Illidari gateway.
- Scenario finished
- The demon hunter adventurer is laying unconscious.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: The Slayer remains unconscious. I fear what will happen if--
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: That was a nasty knock on the head. Still, our Slayer is a strong one, my dear. Look!
- The demon hunter adventurer stirs awake.
Stage 1: Repel the Invaders
- Repel the demons invading the Fel Hammer
- Lady S'theno says: More demonss... While I had hoped for a bit of excitement on board, thiss was not what I had in mind.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: The Fel Hammer is OUR ship. Time to remind the demons of this fact!
Kill whatever demon crosses your path until the tracker bar is filled. Or you can choose to simply AFK while the NPCs do the work for you.
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: Slayer <name>, we need help from those keen glaives of yours to hold off these fiends!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Coming, Mother!
- Matron Mother Malevolence glares malevolently at Kor'vas.
- Lady S'theno says: They should never have gotten sso close, Malevolence. Why did the Fel Hammer not fire on them?
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: This is no time for nasty insinuations, S'theno my dear. They took out our weapons first thing. If you help kill these foul creatures, we can see about making repairs!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Cease your bickering! We have a ship to save!
Stage 2: The Mother's Revenge
- Mother Volaz slain
- Matron Mother Malevolence says: We have this unwanted intrusion under control. Do be a dear and check on Seer Akalu, won't you, Slayer <name>?
Head to the lower level.
- Allari the Souleater says: Slayer <name>, glad you made it back! They mean business this time!
Ignore the demons and open up the gate to get to Mother Volaz.
- Seer Akalu says: Slayer <name>, help me!
- Mother Volaz says: You will pay for imprisoning me, foul creatures!
Avoid standing in her AoE and help kill the imp mother.
Stage 3: Gaining Control
- Ar'dranath killed
- Seer Akalu says: That was difficult! I am grateful for the help. I fear Jace may be in trouble in the control room!
Travel to the opposite end of the lower level and open up the gate to the Control Room.
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: Hideous demon!
- Jace Darkweaver says: He hits...rather hard, too!
- Lord Ar'dranath says: Thieves! This ship is mine!
- Lady S'theno says: Finderss keeperss!
Avoid standing in area where the shadow attacks will be landing, as well as the eye lasers that the inquisitor summons.
- Lord Ar'dranath says: Impossible! You are... inferior...
Final Stage: Mutual Destruction
- Use the Control Console
- Lady S'theno says: We cannot hold out much longer. We must destroy those shipss!
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: The weapons are badly damaged. If we activate them now, they could destroy us, too... Perhaps if we divert energy from the main engine core...
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: You are right, S'theno. Either we risk it or we are dead anyway. Slayer <name>, we need to get to the main console upstairs!
Return to the main level and interact with the console, upon which a short cutscene plays showing the Fel Hammer's weapons destroying the attacking Legion ships.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.