Quest:Do it Yourself
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
Level three class quest
Beat down Bruno Flamertardant, Frankie Gearslipper, Mack the Hammer, and Sudsy Magee.
- Bruno Flameretardant beaten down
- Frankie Gearslipper beaten down
- Jack the Hammer beaten down
- Sudsy Magee beaten down
We need to send a message to several deadbeats. Of course, they're hiding out in Drudgetown, the scum. I know how you hate going into the slums, boss-<man/lady>, but what can we do?
<Sassy rifles through some paperwork.>
I have all of the names right here.
Might I suggest a little 'personal visit'? A couple of strategic beatdowns would send a message to the other debtors AND your competition.
<Name> is not a goblin to be trifled with!
Is that all of them? Let's cross-check the list real quick just to be sure.
A complete success if I do say so myself, <sir/ma'am>! Your debtors will think twice now about not paying up!
<Sassy taps her pencil against her lower lip for a moment, deep in thought.>
Perhaps we should increase interest rates on loans across the board?
- Sassy Hardwrench says: Ace, Izzy, Gobber, you three make sure you tag along with <name> and help <him/her> take care of those deadbeats!
Bruno Flameretardant, a melee player with a Burning Weapon enchant
- Bruno Flameretardant says: I was just comin' to see you. Honest!
- Bruno Flameretardant says: Darn, you got me!
Frankie Gearslipper, a melee engineer:
- Frankie Gearslipper says: Oh no you didn't!
- Frankie Gearslipper says: What? Fine, fine... I'll pay my protection moolah to your goons!
Jack the Hammer, a warrior:
- Jack the Hammer says: <Jack grunts something about the hammer being his weapon... you think.>
- Jack the Hammer grunts and gives up, clearly beaten.
Sudsy Magee, a mage:
- Sudsy Magee says: I'm tryin' to run a business here!
- Sudsy Magee says: Not the face, not the face!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.