Doing it the Hard Way
83 (Requires 83)
Blast it all!
Someone's gone and corrupted the entire system! There be no way fer me ta access the main repository from this console.
We're gunna hafta do this the hard way, <lad/lass>. I hope you an' yer friends here are up to a fight.
There be four guardians on the upper level of this place. I won't be able ta utilize these discs 'til they be... uhh, offline, shall we say.
Let's deposit these discs and be done with this!
You'll find Brann on the third floor after all of the bosses have been killed. Take the elevator up and turn in the quest to watch the final event.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I must admit, I couldn't done this one without your help.
- Accessing data… stand by.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Yeah, yeah. Just read the discs and gimme access already…
- Accessing reorigination device override.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: There we go. That should do it.
- Repository access denied. Reorigination subroutine initiated.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: What!? Wait! That's no good! That's no good at all…
- Reorigination device activated. Detonation in one minute.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: One minute!? Come on, Brann! Think!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'm goin' in manually! There's gotta be a way!
- (Brann gives the console a good, swift kick.)
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Arrite! Fuses exposed! Now which one ta break? Red? Or blue…?
- Detonation in thirty seconds.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Och! I can't decide!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: How about, in consideration of all ye've done, we go with…
- Brann Bronzebeard says: <BLUE/RED>! For the <ALLIANCE/HORDE>!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Arrite, here goes nuthin'!
- (Brann gives the console another blow and turns away.)
- (enter cut scene: Halls of Origination exterior)
- (Camera pans to top of pyramid, which opens to reveal Reorigination device)
- Reorigination device detonation aborted.
- (exit cut scene)
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Wahooo!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Azeroth lives to see another day!
This brings the Halls of Origination storyline to a close.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.