Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons
37 (Requires 35)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
- Faerie Dragons Rallied (10)
You wouldn't know it from looking at them, but the lovely faerie dragons that inhabit this forest can be truly fearsome if trained properly. They can do amazing things to magical energy...absorb it, redirect it, even nullify it entirely.
They're nearly harmless alone, but in large numbers, they can have a stunning effect on a battle. You can find some in the fields to the northwest, but be careful, the Horde is nearby.
Aren't they adorable? The babies are even cuter.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.