Use Tessina's Whistle to recall 3 Feathermoon Wisps.
The Sentinels make up the bulk of our forces here, but a well-rounded night elf army requires more than just night elves. The creatures of this forest, our ancestral home, have protected us for centuries. We simply need to rally them.
Take this whistle. Our allies know this sound, and you'll be using it to recall them.
Before you start gathering creatures, I'd like you to recall a few of our wisps, just for practice. You can find them just outside the fortress, among the trees.
I need at least three wisps back here! It's not that many.
Wisps have always lived in harmony with night elves, and we depend on them for many things. These little guys you sent back, for example, will be helping us with some new construction and repairs.
Ready for more?
You will receive: 40
- Breadcrumbs:  The Wilds of Feralas,  Hero's Call: Feralas!, or  Warchief's Command: Feralas!
- Welcome to Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
-  Signs of Change
-  More Than Illness
-  Tears of Stone,  The Land, Corrupted
-  Sealing the Dream
-  General Shandris Feathermoon /  To Stonemaul Hold
- Feathermoon Stronghold (Alliance side quests)
-  The Battle of Sardor
-  Hatecrest Forces,  General Skessesh
- Breadcrumb:  Report to Silvia
- The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
-  The Gordunni Threat
- Side Chain:
-  The Gordunni Orb
-  Estulan's Examination /  Talk to Swar'jan
-  Ogre Abduction
-  Gordok Guards,  Rulers of Dire Maul
- Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
-  Forces of Nature: Wisps /  Testing the Vessel
-  Forces of Nature: Hippogryphs /  Hippogryph Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Treants /  The Flow of Muisek
-  Tell Silvia
-  Might of the Sentinels /  Might of the Stonemaul
-  To Camp Mojache
-  The Lost Apprentice /  The Darkmist Ruins
-  The Darkmist Legacy,  Ancient Suffering
-  Verinias the Twisted
-  Return to Vestia /  Return to Sage Palerunner
-  Adella's Covert Camp
-  War on the Woodpaw
- Horde-only side chain
-  Woodpaw Investigation
-  The Battle Plans
-  Alpha Strike
- Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
-  Treant Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Faerie Dragons /  Faerie Dragon Muisek
-  Forces of Nature: Mountain Giants /  Mountain Giant Muisek
-  Weapons of Spirit
-  Stinglasher,  Zukk'ash Infestation
-  Sasquatch Sighting
-  It's Not "Ogre" Yet,  The Hilltop Threat
-  Taming The Tamers
-  Spiteful Sisters,  Twisted Sisters
-  Ysondre's Call
-  Taerar's Fall
-  Ysondre's Farewell