Huln's War - The Arrival
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Defeat 25 Legion.
- Ask Ebonhorn to Tell You the Story of Huln
- Legion slain (25)
Live to his story, and you will know why his name imbues courage into the cowardly and sows fear in the fearless.
Tell me more of Huln Highmountain. [Enter Flashback]
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln was the strongest of champions and first of our tribe.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: At the call of Krasus, he defied the Legion and defeated many demons with the Eagle Spear.
- Objective complete
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Huln's prowess in combat was unmatched.
This quest and its follow-ups put you in an instanced version of pre-Cataclysm Azshara, down to using the original zone map. Oddly, it is already ruined and has its post-Sundering coastline, despite the flashback supposedly taking place during the War of the Ancients, before the Sundering.
The instance is surrounded by invisible walls at all sides — both at the coast, preventing you from falling off cliffs, and at the road to Ashenvale, which is blocked by a green fog that eventually stops at another invisible wall.
Huln Highmountain is the origin of our strength as a tribe. He bested the Legion when last they threatened our survival and unified many disparate tribes.
Listen to his story, and you will know why his name imbues courage into the cowardly and strikes fear into the fearless.
Huln cleared the path for the furbolg and tauren reinforcements before speaking with their leader, Unng Ak.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: Unng Ak was grateful for the help of the tauren. He was unsure if they would come at the request of Krasus or if they would stay within their mountain until it was too late.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.