Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Life of the Party
3 (Requires 3)
+250 Bilgewater Cartel
, , Give Sassy the Good News, Level three class quest
- Partygoer entertained x10
- Candy Cane
- Oh my gosh, babe! Everyone is here!
- We setup the party around the pool. Sounds like they're having a great time. You are going to look so good!
- Why don't you head over to the pool and keep everyone entertained? I'll join you in a moment... I just have to slip into something even more amazing!
- Chip Endale
- Oh wow, baby! Everyone is here! Who cares about some stupid dragon?
- We setup the party around the pool. Sounds like they're having a great time already. You are going to look so fine!
- Why don't you head over to the pool and keep everyone entertained? I'll join you in a moment... I just have to grab my stuff.
How's the party going?
You look amazing! So <dashing and handsome, sir/beautiful>!
Very nicely done, <sir/ma'am>. The party appears to have been a smashing success!
Er... what's that?
Accepting the quest automatically equips the three pieces of the Awesome Party Ensemble:
- You're dressed to impress! Use your new powers below to make your party guests happy!
- To male players
- Chip Endale says: Look at you! I'm the luckiest boyfriend on the island!!!
The player's action bars are replaced:
- Bubbly 5 yd range — Hand your guest an effervescent glass of bubbly. Bottoms up! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Bucket 5 yd range — Some of your guests have had a little too much to drink. Better give them a bucket before it's too late. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Dance 5 yd range — Break out the disco ball and dazzle them with your dance moves! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Fireworks 5 yd range — Shoot fireworks up into the sky. Yeah, you've got fireworks. You're that cool! Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Hors D'oeuvres 5 yd range — Your guest is famished. Give them the tastiest hors d'oeuvres that macaroons can buy. Instant (1.5 sec cooldown)
The partygoers will either have a buff indicating their desire or will physically display it.
- Entertaining the Kezan Partygoers
If only I had someone to dance with.
- Shake it like a goblinoid picture!
- How do you like my moves, <name>?
- We should totally have a pants-off dance-off!
I could really use a refill of my drink here.
- I think this one will have to be my last. I'm driving home after the party.
- This sparkling white wine is delicious! Wherever did you get it?
- A fresh glass of bubbly. Just what the doctor ordered, <name>.
This is delicious! Are there more hors d'oeuvres?
- Nom, nom, nom!
- Finger licking good!
Ugh... I need a bucket!
- Shorry about your shoes.
- Oh, my head hurtsh.
I love fireworks!
- Best... Party... Evar!
- Wow! That sure beats this puny, little sparkler!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.