Quest:Our Next Move
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Select your order's first assault point.
- Initial strike point chosen
Under cover of this fog we've been able to send out scouting teams who've put together a fairly comprehensive map of the Broken Isles.
Choose where we shall begin our assault. You, of course, shall have the honor of spearheading our efforts, but the rest of the Ebon Blade will follow your lead.
A fine choice, Deathlord.
- 1,500 XP
Interact with the board to choose one of four zones to quest in next. With the new zone-scaling tech, all four of the leveling zones work for 100-110 leveling:
- Archmage Khadgar was planning an expedition to Azsuna - you should seek him out at Krasus' Landing in Dalaran immediately.
- Begins quest , starting the Azsuna storyline
- Our sources tell us that a Highmountain tauren emissary has recently arrived in Dalaran. We don't know his intentions, but his people could be an invaluable contact in the region.
- Khadgar is greeting the emissary at Krasus' Landing in Dalaran - you should seek him out.
- The Kirin Tor have created a permanent portal to Dalaran for us that can take you to the city quickly.
- Begins quest , starting the Highmountain storyline
- has sent word for you to meet her in Dalaran. It sounded important.
- The Kirin Tor mages were kind enough to establish a permanent portal just across the hall for us that can take you to the city quickly.
- Rogers should be waiting for you in the Violet Citadel.
- , Champion of the Banshee Queen herself, sent for you in Dalaran. He made it sound urgent.
- The Kirin Tor have provided a permanent portal to Dalaran that you can use to travel there quickly. He should be waiting for you in the Violet Citadel.
- Begins quest , starting the Stormheim storyline
- Archmage Khadgar sent word about Val'Sharah not long ago. It sounds like he has good news.
- The Kirin Tor have opened a permanent portal to Dalaran just across the hall - he'd like you go meet him on Krasus' Landing.
- Begins quest , starting the Val'sharah storyline
- Quest completion
- The Lich King says: The greatest heroes on Azeroth have gathered to face the Burning Legion.
- The Lich King says: But heroes alone will not save this world. Salvation will come at a price the living cannot pay.
- The Lich King says: The time of the Four Horsemen has come... and you will bring about their return.
- The Lich King says: , the fallen general of the Horde, shall be the firstborn. Go now and see that it is done.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Blood ()
- Frost (Blades of the Fallen Prince: and )
- Unholy ()
- Level 102
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.