88 (Requires 87)
Speak with the Zandalari Prisoner.
- Zandalari Prisoner Questioned
The prisoner is being kept upstairs, <name>. It will be difficult to get information from him, but even the slightest detail about their location will help.
The elders have begun questioning him already. With their help we should be able to figure out our next move.
Go speak with him and see if he has any useful information.
What did the prisoner have to say?
We cannot dwell on this setback, <name>. Prophet Khar'zul must be dealt with.
Every member of the Thunder King's forces we are able to destroy brings us one step closer to victory.
- 161000 XP
Head upstairs and speak with the Zandalari Prisoner:
- You are too late! The Thunder King will rise and take dis land from you.
- Where have the Thunder King's Remains been taken?!
- The camera starts at the small island east of the Zandalari Vanguard, then flies north to the Isle of Reckoning, which has been claimed by the Zandalari. At the island's northern end, Thunder's Call, is a huge altar with Prophet Khar'zul behind it, just laughing away as they raise a mogu.
- Zandalari Prisoner says: You are too late.
- Zandalari Prisoner says: Da remains of da Thunder King were taken to da Isle of Reckoning.
- Zandalari Prisoner says: We performed da ancient rites...
- Zandalari Prisoner says: Even now, da true emperor of Pandaria lives and breathes once more.
- Zandalari Prisoner says: Woe to da pandaren usurpers! The mogu will rule dis land again, and we Zandalari will have a new homeland...
Jump back downstairs and talk to Cho.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.