Ride with Lord Darius Crowley and round up 30 Bloodfang Stalkers.
- Bloodfang Stalker rounded up x30
You don't have to do this, <name>. You've done more than enough already.
But if you decide to stay... I'd be a fool to turn you away.
My men have fortified their position inside the cathedral and are ready for what comes next.
I'm about to head there and take as many of these flea-ridden devils with me as I can. You're welcome to come along for the ride.
Every worgen we keep inside the city is one less worgen going after our loved ones outside.
Brace yourself, <name>.
Here they come.
Start the quest then hop on Crowley's Horse. On the vehicle, use ability #1 to firebomb some stalkers along the way using a ground-targeted AoE. Crowley will stop at the front step, and if you haven't got all of the worgen for the quest you can hop back on his mount and he'll make another run. Or just hop in one of the cannons.
Tobias awaits there.
After hopping on the mount:
- Lord Darius Crowley says: Let's round up as many of them as we can. Every worgen chasing us is one less worgen chasing the survivors!
Clearing the barricade into the Cathedral Quarter:
- Lord Darius Crowley yells: Come and get us, you motherless beasts!
- Lord Darius Crowley yells: You'll never catch us, you blasted mongrels!
- Lord Darius Crowley yells: Over here, you fleabags!
- & &
- Stoneward Prison quests &
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Reduced required Bloodfang Stalkers from 50 to 30.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.