Quest:Tear Down This Wall! (Horde)
90 (Requires 90)
+300 Sunreaver Onslaught
Speak with Lor'themar Theron, then break into the lower city and secure it for the Horde.
- Speak to Lor'themar Theron to begin your mission
- Secure the lower city
The time has come. Our forces are well-enough entrenched here that we can risk pressing forward, into the Thunder King's lair. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like he'll be opening that gate anytime soon.
I suppose we'll have to make a gate of our own then. Let me know when you're ready, <name>.
Let's tear down this wall.
With your help, we're one giant step closer to our goal.
- 236000 XP
- +300 reputation with Sunreaver Onslaught
Speak with Lor'themar again:
- The camera tracks along a path reaching the Emperor's Gate, then pans to follow War-God Al'chukla, a Zandalari troll, who walks up the path to Lei Shen. Al'chukla stops before Lei Shen and kneels.
- Lei Shen says: The unworthy have not yet learned of my power.
- Lei Shen says: War-God Al'chukla, add my strength to your own.
- Lei Shen casts something into Al'chukla, increasing his size and his power, as sparks of energy start flying from his body.
- Lei Shen says: Make a demonstration of these invaders, such that all nations tremble before me.
- War-God Al'chukla says: All will fall before us!!
- Al'chukla rises as Lei Shen turns to his right to face Shan Bu. Shan Bu faces Lei Shen and kneels.
- Lei Shen says: Shan Bu, secure the inner courtyard. None should look upon my works and live.
- Shan Bu says: As my emperor wills!
- Shan Bu rises to his feet as he shouts and the camera starts tracking back down the path away from the courtyard through the Diremoor.
Stage 1: Find Lost Explosives
- Acquire the Heavy Explosives
- Scout Captain Elsia says: It is chaos out there! The siege has begun but our heavy explosives never made it to the wall.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: I will cover the flanks. Gather up our explosives and get them to the wall. Hurry!
Once the cinematic is done, head from the central building in the Diremoor to the northeast and look for the Heavy Bomb. Before getting too far, a Zandalari Jaguar Warrior and a Zandalari Spiritbinder will jump the champion. After the ambush, head due north to find the bomb at which has fallen off the back of a cart that was beset (and currently guarded) by four more jaguar warriors.
Stage 2: Deliver Explosives
- Speak with Elsia at the city wall.
- Deliver the Explosives to Elsia
Lor'themar and Al'chukla start yelling random lines pretty much instantly:
- Lor'themar Theron yells: Cover one another! Stand your ground!
- Lor'themar Theron yells: THIS is who I am. No paperwork, no politics - just the hot fury of magic and steel!
- Lor'themar Theron yells: Press forward! We shape our own destiny today!
- Lor'themar Theron yells: We are the Horde. We do NOT back down.
- Lor'themar Theron yells: Cut them down. Show them our might!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Turn away, weaklings! Dis be the realm of da Thunder King!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Crush them! Bleed them!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: The spirits give us strength!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Break them!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Eviscerate them! Our gods will drink their blood!
Sunreaver and Zandalari forces are skirmishing at the Emperor's Gate and points eastward. The Zandalari should all be engaged, so mount up, try to ignore them, and ride east to Elsia's position at beneath the Conqueror's Terrace wall and speak with her:
Stage 3: Detonate Explosives
- Light the fuse on the Heavy Explosives.
- Detonate the Heavy Explosives
- Elsia runs toward the wall and plants the bomb.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The charges are in place. Hero, you may have the honor.
Follow Elsia up to the wall and interact with the heavy explosives.
Final Stage: Kill War-God Al'chukla
- Kill War-God Al'chukla
- War-God Al'chukla says: Destroy them, me brothers!
- Al'chukla realizes what's about to happen and jumps off the wall mere seconds before the bomb explodes, opening a massive hole! Elsia, Lor'themar and the Sunreaver Onslaught war party rush through.
- Lor'themar Theron yells: Spectacular! Move up - press onward. Show them no quarter!
- Scout Captain Elsia yells: This way! The Zandalari are falling back!
Follow Elsia as she fights a path through three Zandalari Bloodguards, one Spirit-Bound Sentry, another bloodguard, another sentry, a Zandalari Acolyte/Zandalari Haruspex pull, another sentry, and one last harsupex on the way from the broken wall through the Conqueror's Terrace to the other side of the Emperor's Gate. Elsia stops short of War-God Al'chukla, getting a good look at him for the first time:
- Scout Captain Elsia says: What... what did they DO to that troll!?
War-God Al'chukla is a level 90 charged Zandalari troll with 2.7 million health and the following special ability:
- Lightning Pole 40 yd range — Summon a swirling cloud of lightning that attracks players, dealing damage when they reach the center. 1.84 sec cast. Will suck players in the pole's area of effect toward it. If players get too close, they trigger...
- Lightning Pole — Fill an enemy's body with lightning, inflicting 24,512 to 28,488 Nature damage every 0.50 sec for 8 sec.
Wind up an attack to start the encounter:
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Step forward! Witness the gift of the Thunder King!
Al'chukla's only ability outside of basic melee is to summon a Lightning Pole at a player's feet that will suck the player toward the center of the area of effect and do 25K/0.5sec Nature damage to players if they get too close. Start running the instant he winds up a cast and only stop once the pole's fully formed.
- War-God Al'chukla yells: I was chosen. My blood burns with his power!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: Too much... the spirits cannot contain his might.
Finish him off:
- War-God Al'chukla yells: You will be punished! Your life a lesson in futility!
- War-God Al'chukla yells: For Zandalar!!
- Shan Bu yells: Bar the gates! The Zandalari have failed to hold the wall.
- Lor'themar's party finally catches up to Elsia and the champion.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Rangers - to me! We have broken their lines!
- Scout Captain Elsia says: My Lord Regent - you should not be so close to the front lines.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Nonsense. This is where I belong.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Champion! Again you are at the forefront of a Horde triumph. And once more I am in your debt.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Regroup behind the wards, everyone. They will counter-attack... but we will be ready.
Use the Portal to the Isle of Thunder created by the Sunreaver Spellblades to leave the scenario and return to the Dawnseeker Promontory to turn in to Lor'themar.
- Stage 0:
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2:
- Stage 3:
- Stage 4:
- Stage 5:
- At exalted:
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.