Quest:The Kirthaven Summit
84 (Requires 84)
+75 Wildhammer Clan
After the licking we just gave 'em, the Dragonmaw assaults on Thundermar ought to stop. Maybe the Wildhammer do have a place in your Alliance - we Thundermars certainly owe you a debt.
Up in Kirthaven, our Grand Shaman Lachlan MacGraff has been trying to arrange a summit between the surviving Wildhammer family leaders. It's a tall order to get us all to work together, but I'm at least willing to give it a go.
Fly up to Kirthaven in the North and talk to Lachlan MacGraff. I'll meet you there!
I see Colin Thundermar is right behind you. The summit is ready to begin! Please stay and let's see how things unfold...
Up to the northeast. Make sure to pick up the flight path northeast of town proper. Most of the clan leaders are in town. MacGraff's gossip text:
- Welcome, friend of the Wildhammer!
- Kirthaven is the spiritual center of our people, the one place where the varied clans can come together in peace.
- It's here we honor our dead heroes, before burying them with their gryphons atop Mount Thunderstrike. There they spend eternity at one with the sky.
- Lachlan says: Friends. The Wildhammer way of life is threatened. Our enemies are too numerous for us to remain isolated from one another. We must unite!
- Keegan says: Unity? Now? The Thundermars weren't exactly unitin' when them Twilight Shaman tore open our stronghold on the shore.
- Colin says: Oh, that's just like a Firebeard, can't see anything past yer own fat nose. We were up to arses and elbows in Dragonmaw. But did you send a single bird to help? NO!
- Lachlan says: Gentlemen, please -
- Keegan says: Thundermar, if we weren't on holy ground I'd pop you one so hard yer shoes would be the only thing left standin'!
- Colin says: I don't have to take this. I'll be part of no Alliance that has a Firebeard innit. That's me final word!
- Colin storms off.
- Lachlan says: Ach! This'll be harder than I thought.
Step outside and speak to Kurdran. His gossip text:
- Yes <name>, I heard the whole miserable thing from out here.
- I was hoping my old Wildhammer brothers could work things out among themselves, but it doesn't look like it. You and I are going to have to get creative.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.