The Only Way Out is Through
110 (Requires 110)
+250 The Nightfallen
Escort Thalyssra to safety.
- Thalyssra escorted to shelter
I have much to tell you, but it is not safe to speak here. I cannot hold this barrier forever.
<Thalyssra lifts a delicate flask to her lips. Her eyes shimmer as she takes a sip.>
If we push through, we may find shelter up ahead.
You fight well.
Perhaps it is time for a proper introduction.
On accept, Thalyssra drops the barrier.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Rath-anu'tanos!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We must take care. The withered ones prowl this area, ravenous in their hunger for magic and flesh alike.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Such is the fate of nightborne who cannot drink of the Nightwell.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: This is my fate as well.. unless...
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Look out!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: E'rath omnas!
A group of Withered appears and assaults the barrier. There is no need to go out and kill them — just target the ones that are actively interfering with the barrier, which will damage the ones that launch themselves at it.
- Barrier assaulted
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Get them off the barrier!
After the Withered die, Thalyssra moves on, still projecting her barrier. Follow her and stay inside.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: My strength is fading... we must find shelter...
Eventually, she stops again.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: <cough> I... need a moment...
Keep the Withered off the barrier, like the first time.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: There are so many...
Thalyssra passes across the stream to an entrance leading underground — to Shal'Aran. The Withered stop on the other side.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Strange. Why do they not follow?
Thalyssra kills the remaining Withered with arcane blasts, then runs inside and kneels down.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: <cough>... I need to rest...
- (grants Nightfall achievement credit)
- — unlocks:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.