Quest:The Path of Huln
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Escort Spiritwalker Ebonhorn to the Path of Huln
- Jump in to the Vault
Armies are vital to the success of a war. But so are symbols.
For our people, few things make for a better symbol than the blessings of our most eldest ancestors.
Mayla must walk the Path of Huln.
The path is dangerous, and she may only bring two people with her: a spiritwalker to guide her and a champion to protect her.
Will you be the champion?
Quite a drop. Mind yourself in here, this is not a safe place.
- 30,150 XP (at level 102)
When being distracted by Ettins and trying to keep up with Ebonhorn he says the following:
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: We should really keep moving.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Is it wise to wait in a field of ettins?
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: No rush, Champion. We are just in the middle of a field of ettins. I am sure nothing bad could possibly happen.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Let me know when you are ready to continue, champion.
Getting close to the objective:
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: For Huln, the War of the Ancients did not end at the Well of Eternity. With the Legion defeated, he focused on the monster that got away.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn says: Welcome, my friends, to the Vault of Neltharion. Or as the world came to know him: Deathwing.
- Huln Highmountain yells: Stand your ground, warbraves!
- Vision of Deathwing yells: You dare challenge me?!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.