The Right Tool For The Job
86 (Requires 85)
Use Sully's Flaregun to clear out the barricades and confront Ga'trul at the end of the dock.
- First Barricade Destroyed
- Second Barricade Destroyed
- Ga'trul Confronted
I've scouted the area and found no leads on the prince or Admiral Taylor. We need to neutralize this base quickly and continue our search elsewhere.
Operations here are being led by an orc warlock: Ga'trul. He's barricaded the dock and is planning to escape through a demonic circle.
Put that flare gun to work again and blow those barricades! I'll cover your back and move in when you reach Ga'trul.
We will complete our mission, but right now our priority is that warlock!
We'll catch up with him again. I'm sure of it.
- 122,100 XP
Immediately to Rell's left, to the east, is a dock with some barriers on it. Conveniently, a large pile of explosives is placed directly behind it. Get relatively close to the barricade, then use the flare gun to take it out. A Garrosh'ar Grunt will spawn behind it. Take it out, then repeat the process for the second barricade. Take a left and get to the end of the dock to confront Ga'trul.
Upon confronting Ga'trul:
- Ga'trul says: By our sweat and your blood, this land WILL be ours!
- Ga'trul teleports out. Rell runs in:
- Rell Nightwind says: A warlock! He couldn't have ported far - there must be another base.
When completing the quest, a cinematic plays:
- Rell Nightwind talks to glowing communicator in his hand.
- Sky Admiral Rogers: Nightwind, report! What's going on down there?
- Rell Nightwind: No sign of the flagship, and no sign of Admiral Taylor or Prince Anduin.
- Sky Admiral Rogers: Horde troops are swimming toward your position. Open fire at once.
- Camera pans to Garrosh'ar Grunts swimming from their sinking and burning ships.
- Rell Nightwind: Admiral - I think they mean to surrender. They're not armed - They're just trying not to drown!
- Sky Admiral Rogers: You don't think they'll hesitate to strangle you with their bare hands? GUN THEM DOWN!
- The Skyfire Marines open fire on the grunts.
- Rell Nightwind: That's not right... this is a massacre... they were unarmed - ugh! I don't... I don't feel well...
- Rell suddenly transforms and stands up; he's covered in inky black energy and his hands are twisted, clawed paws. He speaks with a cold, cruel tone.
- Rell Nightwind: Maybe they deserved to die.
- Out of nowhere, a pandaren appears and cleanses Rell of the Sha that transformed him. The Alliance surrounds the pandaren.
- Taran Zhu: You beasts! What sort of madness is this?
- Rell Nightwind: Men, stand down - this is one of the natives.
- The cutscene concludes, but the script event continues. The player walks over to the north to a clear position of the two.
- Rell Nightwind says: We are from the Alliance, and mean you no harm. Tell me, what was that shadow you drew out of me?
- Taran Zhu says: This is not the place to explain. In short, your own doubts have been made manifest, as a consequence of your actions.
- Rell Nightwind says: You don't understand - we're fighting a war here-
- Taran Zhu says: Oh, I understand perfectly. I have eyes. But Pandaria is not like whatever land you come from; it lives and breathes. You should be careful what kind of energy you bring here. Now put those weapons away!
- Taran Zhu walks off to the side of the dock, mounts his cloud serpent and flies off to the north.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.