The Shadow Wardens
85 (Requires 85)
+350 Guardians of Hyjal
Obtain 150 Marks of the World Tree.
The Shadow Wardens are back in the Regrowth. I know that they take the loss of Fandral from their custody very seriously, so it wouldn't take much prodding to bring them to the Firelands to hunt the Druids of the Flame, and perhaps aid us otherwise in the process.
Should you come upon enough marks, you should seek out Captain Saynna Stormrunner at the Sanctuary of Malorne and secure her aid.
I see. It is time for us to join the hunt in the Firelands then. My sisters will be with you, <class>.
You will receive:
- 86750 XP (or 20 67 at max level)
- +350 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
There are three or four dailies at the breach (worth 6/8 marks) and a few more back at the Sanctuary of Malorne (worth 6 marks). This will take up to two weeks to complete.
- Captain Saynna Stormrunner says: Our original duty binds us to defend this land, but if Fandral has indeed escaped to the Firelands, then we must bring him to justice.
- Captain Saynna Stormrunner says: Sisters, show yourselves. The time for subtlety is past. We will face our enemies in the Plane of Fire.
- Several Shadow Wardens destealth.
- Captain Saynna Stormrunner says: See you on the field of battle, <brother/sister>.
- The wardens teleport out.
Matoclaw offers the followup quest, , directing players back through the portal to the Molten Front.
- Malfurion offers the opportunity to recruit other factions after Through the Gates of Hell:
- -- unlocks a daily quest chain:
- Three dailies from the following at the Forlorn Spire. Additionally, kill a Druid of the Flame to pick up , which starts a short sidequest.
- (unlocked by )
- -or- (unlocked by )
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.