Quest:The Storm Gathers (Horde)
90 (Requires 90)
+150 Sunreaver Onslaught
Travel with to the Isle of Thunder.
- Speak with Elsia
- Isle of Thunder discovered
Lor'themar awaits us. Speak to me when you are ready to depart. I will escort you there myself.
You have arrived just in time, <race>. It is crucial we gain control of these shores before the Kirin Tor.
There is much to explain.
- 59000 XP
- +150 reputation with Sunreaver Onslaught
Speak with her again:
- There is no time to waste. The Alliance move on the Isle of Thunder as we speak!
- I'm ready to go.
- Elsia and the adventurer mount up on dragonhawks and start flying north.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Pandaren legends tell of , "The Thunder King." He was the brutal founder of the mogu empire over 12,000 years ago.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: He united the mogu, defeated the other Pandarian races, and founded a glorious nation with the slave labor of those he conquered.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The Thunder King built a palatial fortress on the borders of his empire. We should see it soon.
- A loading screen appears, and on the other side of it, Elsia and the adventurer have reached the southern side of the Isle of Thunder, south of Za'Tual.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: There! Just ahead: the Isle of the Thunder King.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: The pandaren are terrified that the former Emperor will try to reclaim his empire, and enslave them once again.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: But we have our own reasons for assisting them. I will allow Lor'themar to explain.
- A lightning bolt strikes the water yards away from Elsia.
- Scout Captain Elsia says: Whoa! Careful - it is nearly impossible to fly anywhere near the island!
- Elsia and the adventurer land on deck of The Crimson Treader, one of three Sunreaver Onslaught ships in Greymist Firth.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Aethas, leave us for a moment.
- teleports away.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Hero, you have served the Horde nobly across many campaigns. I feel I can take you into confidence.
- Lor'themar steps over to the port side of the ship.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Our Warchief's campaign across Kalimdor and Pandaria is pulling the Horde apart at the seams.
- Lor'themar Theron says: We are here to fight the Thunder King. Justice demands it, and Hellscream is too preoccupied at Domination Point to pay attention here.
- Lor'themar Theron says: But, in defeating him, we must seek out the source of his great power. We must claim it ourselves, as leverage against our "Warchief."
- Lor'themar Theron says: In the event of an uprising, we must be prepared.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Heads up!
- Lor'themar Theron says: Ha-hah! It will feel good to bloody my blade again. Against Alliance or mogu, does not matter to me.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Enough talk. You know how precarious our position is. Between the Alliance and the Thunder King, only with the help of heroes like you can we hope to succeed here.
- Lor'themar Theron says: Anar'alah belore, hero. Good luck.
- Stage 0:
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2:
- Stage 3:
- Stage 4:
- Stage 5:
- At exalted:
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.