Quest:What is Worth Fighting For
90 (Requires 90)
+2850 The Lorewalkers
Bring What is Worth Fighting For to at the Seat of Knowledge.
You have recovered the story of our people's freedom from the mogu empire.
If you visit us at the Seat of Knowledge in Vale of Eternal Blossoms we can add this contribution to your personal collection.
Thank you for your diligence!
Who would have thought the freedom of the pandaren people would begin with a single punch.
Wonderful. We will add this knowledge to your collection. If you wish me to narrate this for you, simply point at the correct volume in your Private Collection.
- 236000 XP
- +2850 reputation with The Lorewalkers
Upon completion of the Pandaria exploration achievement, sends a letter via the in-game mail system. The letter has an item attached that starts this quest. Upon turning in the quest, the following story is told to the player:
- Lorewalker Cho says: What is the source of YOUR power? Think carefully before you answer. Many adventurers point to their weapons, or their equipment, or to tomes of arcane might.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Long ago, when my people were slaves of the mogu empire, we were forbidden from carrying any weapon at all. We were not fighters. And no one believed we could fight the mogu without magic and steel.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Until , the Fist of First Dawn, opened our eyes.
- Lorewalker Cho says: One day, the beloved monk issued a challenge to his fellow slaves. "Hit me!" he called out.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Surprised, the beleaguered Pandaren slaves tried to strike Kang. One by one they failed, for he intercepted their blows like a dancer and sidestepped their attacks like a reed in the wind.
- Lorewalker Cho says: "Our backs are hardened by the whips of the mogu." he told them. "Our arms are powerful from building their fortresses. Our minds are sharp from working alongside our enemy. You think the mogu are stronger? I say we are their strength!"
- Lorewalker Cho says: The farmers, the bricklayers, the shepherds and the smiths... they all bowed before Kang. "Teach us," they said. "Teach us to fight."
- Lorewalker Cho says: And when they rose... they rose as warriors.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Your voice. Your hands. THESE are the tools of true heroes. Use them well... and you can change the world.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.