|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Bring the correct offerings to the Wicker Man in Autumnvale.
- Offering given
So the traders sent you? As I told them, I only discuss the happenings of our family with those who understand our cause. If you wish to know his whereabouts, you must prove that you do. Behind us are several items gathered for offering to the Wicker Man. Bring us the items you feel will most appease it, so that it might give us its blessing. Choose the correct offerings, and we will know your intent.
Your offerings pleased the Wicker Man.
Very well, ask your questions, <class>.
You must bring the correct offerings if you wish to show us your understanding.
- Lord Autumnvale says: You brought the bones? Perfect! This thing obviously likes bones.
- Lord Autumnvale says: Ah yes, the entrails! I'm sure we can do... something with that.
- Lord Autumnvale says: Fruit?! Are you serious? He's serious, isn't he?
- Lord Autumnvale says: What are you doing with that grain? We're not stuffing a scarecrow, here!
- Lord Autumnvale says: No, no, no! Those are cooking herbs, not ritual herbs! Can't you tell the difference?
- Lord Autumnvale says: Oh, you brought the scrolls... While I agree they could be vital to awakening the wicker man, well... none of us can read them.
- Lord Autumnvale says: I see you brought the wicker. An obvious choice, but no less correct.
- All items presented
- Lord Autumnvale says: It is done. heed our offerings, Wicker Man, and grant us your boon!
- Daniel Rowan says: I think he moved! No... wait... was that the wind?
- Nora Willow says: He seems more present, for sure.
- Lord Autumnvale says: Well done, <class>. You have earned my trust, and I will help you in your task.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.