|Location||Altar of Quetz'lun, Zul'Drak|
Quetz'lun is the Drakkari loa of wind serpents. She was betrayed by her prophet and slain to drain her power. Right before her physical manifestation was destroyed, Quetz'lun created her own private underworld nightmare in which she dragged all her former worshippers and high priests into. She says that she can at least "delight in their eternal torment". However, she was unable to pull her prophet in.
Her spirit will assist players in killing her prophet in the quest . After a ritual, she is drawn into the material world where she will be able to reclaim her power from the prophet. Once done, she brings him into her underworld domain to kill him over and over again.
She is involved in the following quests:
- Do you like the new home that I've carved out for my so-called worshippers?
- In the throes of my death, I cursed them all dragged them along with me into this special underworld of my own creation.
- I think that I shall delight in their eternal torment, but what I really want is to exact revenge upon my former prophet!
- Confronting her former prophet
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: TIME TO DIE, FOOL!
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: What? How is this possible?
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: I've returned to invite you to my housewarming in the underworld!
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: I'd say come along quietly, but we both know that's not going to happen. My little friend here is going to ease your way into the afterlife.
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: Wait... STOP! You can't take back the power!!!
- Prophet of Quetz'lun yells: NOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
- Spirit of Quetz'lun yells: Well done. I'll see to it that my prophet enjoys his eternal stay with me.
Notes & trivia
- Quetz'lun name is a reference to Quetzalcoatl, a feathered serpent, the Aztec sky and the creator god.
- come from Quetz'lun's underworld.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.