82 (Requires 82)
+250 Earthen Ring
Obtain a and use it to submerge yourself and eavesdrop on the Twilight's Hammer camp to the east.
- World Pillar Fragment Clue uncovered
The crates they use for trawling through the mercury will conceal you perfectly if you submerge yourself beneath the marsh.
Use it to approach the Twilight's Hammer camp in the eastern end of the Upper Silvermarsh undetected.
We have the information we need. Let's not tip our hand by engaging the enemy too soon.
- Murkstone Trogg yells: You no take crate!
Get relatively close to the camp (say the island atjust to the north of where the Forgemaster and his three bodyguards are standing) and use the crate to buff with Trogg Crate: "You have a Trogg Crate on your head. This should fool the enemy if you can submerge the rest of your body." Take the hint and get in the mercury. If swimming, players will also be buffed with Submerged: "You are submerged", which provides waterbreathing. Swim closer to the camp until one of the Ogre Bodyguards yells:
- Ogre Bodyguard yells: Here she comes, boss!
- High Priestess Azil yells: Forgemaster! I've been informed the enemy has disrupted your operations. Where is the fragment?
- Millhouse Manastorm says: The fragment is now in the dragon's custody, ma'am.
- High Priestess Azil says: Well done. Meet me inside the Stonecore for further instructions.
- Millhouse Manastorm says: Of course, ma'am. At once!
- Millhouse Manastorm says: If you don't mind me asking. How did we manage to recover the fragment? How did we infiltrate our enemies' forces without their knowledge?
- Azil chuckles.
- High Priestess Azil says: Let's just say we have friends in high places, forgemaster.
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-21): "The Submerged buff for the quest "Quicksilver Submersion" will no longer persist outside of the Upper Silvermarsh subzone. In addition, the Submerged buff does not count as Stealth on either a druid or rogue."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.