Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Quilen (pronounced "kwai-lin") are canine-leonine creatures that are native to Pandaria. There are three variations of quilen: organic, stone, and adorned stone. Favorite pets of the ancient Mogu princes, Quilen make loyal and fearless companions and mounts.
- Beast of Jade
- Dagou (removed)
- Dam'ren <The Frozen Sage>
- Gasaran (removed)
- Guardian of the Elders
- Mu'Shiba <Kuai the Brute's Guardian>
- Ro'shak <The Molten Flare>
- Quet'zal <The Stormcaller>
- The Stone Guard
- Wulon <The Granite Sentinel>
As a mount
- flying mount is rewarded from the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition as well as the Digital Deluxe Edition.
- is a rare drop from Island expeditions.
As a companion pet
As guardian pet
As a hunter pet
|Ferocity - Exotic|
Only hunters that choose the Beast Mastery specialization can tame these exotic beasts. As with most exotic pets, they amount to a juiced-up version of a more common pet. In the quilen's case, this common pet would be the wolf. The Quilen (pet) are capable of performing a to fallen party members during combat. Because of their sheer ferocity and their battle resurrection move, they are in high demand.
- The in-game icon for and an unreleased mogu mob named Mogu Quilin Master use the name quilin to refer to the quilen instead.
- The name of these creatures seems to be derived from the Qilin (麒麟, qílín), Chinese mythological creatures somewhat resembling cross between a horse and a dragon, and are often referred to as Chinese unicorns. Warcraft's interpretations more closely resemble Chinese guardian lions, or shishi, also known as "Foo Dogs" in the West.