Ra'sha is a Zandalari troll located at Za'Tual boneyard on the Isle of Thunder. He is a user of blood magic.
- Bloody Strike Melee range — An instant attack that deals 110% weapon dmage. Increases attack damage by 5%, but reduces chance to hit by 5%. Lasts 15 sec. Instant. Stacks 10 times.
- Bloodbolt 40 yd range — Inflicts damage to an enemy and reduces its movement speed for 4 sec. 2.51 sec cast. Hits for ~38K Physical on cloth.
- Mark of Blood 100 yd range — Place a Mark of Blood on an enemy. Whenever the marked enemy deals damage to a target, that target is healed for 4% of its maximum health. Lasts for until cancelled. Instant. 10-second magic debuff. 4% of Ra'sha's health is ~163,000
Ra'sha does not have a shared tap the way the other [Champions of Lei Shen] do. Adventurers trying for his dagger must get the first tap.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-03-07): "Ra'sha now scales their health based on the number of players they're engaged in combat with."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.