As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Ralo'shan the Eternal Watcher
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
Ralo'shan the Eternal Watcher is a level 60 night elf affiliated with the Cenarion Circle who can be found at Staghelm Point in Silithus. She tells a story about her role in the War of the Shifting Sands and its aftermath, and how she always comes back to life after dying.
Her corpse could be found after Sargeras's destruction of the zone.
- Greetings, traveler. It was here, nearly 1,000 years past, that the Qiraji began their march of destruction across Kalimdor.
- Thousands of lives were lost during the war, most in this cursed desert during the initial invasion.
- I am one of only a few that remain, chained to both the past and present. I know not why I am to remain stationed here but I know that I must.
How do you know?
- I have been slain a hundred times. I always wake here, alive. Some say I am cursed and others...
What do they say?
- They say that I am blessed: A herald to harken in a new age.
And what do you say?
- Ancient forces stir - forces that have not been seen or felt for thousands of years. The world weeps, <race>. Perhaps a new sundering comes. A sickness born from within...
- The foulness has begun to seep into our lands. From the Dream comes nightmares. Nightmares to befoul us in our waking hours...
- <It would seem her watch has finally ended.>
- During patch 7.3.5 PTR, Ralo'shan was alive again.
- It is suspected that she may be a Watcher of the Bronze Dragonflight.
- Ralo'shan's words seem to bear much greater meaning in the context of the Cataclysm. It is unknown whether this was intentional or just a coincidence.
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Added.
|Silithus||Silithus: The Wound|