77 (Requires 75)
- Akali unfettered from his chains.
<Name>, there is no time left. You must take the key and use it to unlock Akali.
Gundrak is teeming with ice trolls. However, I believe that if you're careful, you should be able to slip in without too much danger.
Once you're done, please inform the witch doctor.
Another god destroyed, its power stolen. And now the prophet of Akali has threated us directly.
When he comes, he will come for Har'koa. We cannot allow him to take her power too.
We must consult the gods once more, <name>. They will tell us what must be done.
- Akali yells: I'M FREE, LITTLE DRAKKARI. TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR MANY TRESSPASSES!
Akali kills dozens of Akali Subduers.
- Prophet of Akali yells: ENOUGH!
- Prophet of Akali yells: And now, Akali, my master will have your blood and I will take some of your power as well!
The Prophet kills Akali.
- Prophet of Akali yells: It is done. Run back to your masters. Run back to Har'koa. Tell her that I am coming!
After completing the quest, Khufu once again calls upon the animal gods.
- Har'koa whispers: No, not Akali too!
- Halazzi says: Once more we hear your call, Khufu. We have wisdom for you and <name>. You face great peril and must act swiftly or you all and Har'koa will die.
- Nalorakk says: The unblemished heart of the guardian must be secured to show defiance and strength. Jealous Zim'Rhuk keeps those who harbor it.
- Jan'alai says: The gusty essence of deceased Quetz'lun's wardens must be gathered to draw him near. To Har'koa must both of these rarities be delivered.
- Akil'zon says: And yet we see only doom in your future. It is your destiny that you do this, <name>, but we fear that the prophet is too powerful for you and your friends. Still, you must try.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.