Ramstein the Gorger
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
|Level||44 - 62 Elite|
Like all abominations he is not particularly intelligent, and relying on his sense of tactics is an exceptionally poor idea. He is fearless, tenacious, and resilient, capable of pressing his advantage in combat for hours without growing weary or weak. He is responsible for the death of thousands, including ranger lord Nathanos Marris. Marris, now undead and working for the Forsaken under the name Nathanos Blightcaller, wants Ramstein killed.
After Sylvanas freed Nathanos, he hunted Ramstein across the Plaguelands for months. The abomination eventually fled to the safety of Stratholme.
Ramstein is one of the Scourge's most infamous abominations, a horror stitched together from numerous corpses and empowered by a ceaseless hunger. This monster committed unspeakable atrocities on countless innocent souls when Scourge forces overran Stratholme.
- Knockout — Ramstein the Gorger inflicts Physical damage to his current target, knocking them back and stunning them for 4 sec.
- Trample — Ramstein the Gorger inflicts Physical damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Flurry — Ramstein the Gorger increases his attack speed by 30% for his next 3 attacks after landing a critical strike.
Ramstein hits like a truck but moves exceptionally slowly. From time to time he will stun the tank and go for a random target. Because of this, it's best to fight him in an open area. He moves so slowly that it's easy to stay out of the way until the tank recovers and regains aggro. In an enclosed space, someone will most likely die.
- Ramstein the Gorger yells: Ramstein hunger for flesh!
- His name may be a reference to the real world German band Rammstein, or to Ramstein-Miesenbach, a small town in Germany. It may also be a reference to the air show disaster at the town of Ramstein, particularly considering the Lightning Bolts drop.
- Ramstein with two m's means Battering Ram or Ramming Stone.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Model updated.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 61.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): You will now be able to make additional attempts at Ramstein should your initial attempt fail.