Raptor Raptor Rocket
- Experimental Raptor Delivered x5
Shortly after my intellect was augmented, I bred with Subject Four in order to create a unique race of cognitively superior raptors. Subsequently, Subject Four neither called nor wrote: I have determined to disembowel him upon our next encounter.
Nonetheless, there are enough raptor children imprisoned in this lab to provide adequate genetic stock for repopulating my race. Please release them from their cages and carry them to the rocket.
My beautiful children may attempt to bite you upon release, but at their stage of physical development, it is unlikely that their attacks will be fatal.
Wonderful! Exemplary work, <name>. As you have no doubt surmised, my objective with regard to this rocket is to utilize it as a sort of astral cradle, an ark if you will, allowing my newly-forged race to slip the surly bonds of this ravaged planet and colonize a world to our own liking. You have been instrumental to our cause. Please accept this currency as I will be minting my own monetary units upon arrival. Farewell, <name>!
Head down to the lab and open up five cages with Experimental Raptors in them. The raptors will jump on their savior, knocking them down and stacking a Babysitting Raptors "buff": One or more baby raptors are attempting to eat your face. Zoom in and look close. Freeing more than five will cause any additional raptors to simply run away instead of jumping on.
On running past Nine with a baby raptor or three
- Subject Nine says: My sweet, adorable progeny!
- Subject Nine says: Farewell, Azeroth! I leave behind a world steeped in filth and wracked by cataclysm.
- Nine walks over to the S.S. Placeholder.
- Subject Nine says: Let's light this candle!
- Nine hops in, the rocket lights and takes off heading skyward to locations unknown.
Naga side chain
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.