|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- For other uses, see Ravage (disambiguation).
Tips and tactics
- If you want to do a lot of burst damage Ravage may be preferable to Pounce.
- If your target is sitting down, you are guaranteed a critical strike.
- Ravage is affected heavily by the opponents armor, therefore Pounce is usually preferable against plate targets.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed, but its effects has been incorporated into .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Feral and Guardian specialization ability, and has a 50% increased chance to critically strike targets with over 80% health. Weapon damage increased from 850% to 950%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Damage increased from 385% to 850%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): Damage changed from 350% to 385%.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Now properly increases the attack power contribution by the percent modifier.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Damage increased. Energy cost reduced if Ravage fails.