|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
The Ravager is a rare two-hand axe.
In the RPG
Only one of these powerful greataxes is known to exist. The weapon's blade possesses two rows of diamond-tipped teeth arranged in a manner similar to that found in shark's mouths.
Notes and trivia
- The Chance on Hit can be a liability in 1vs1 PvP or Duals, as it render you unable to attack or move for 9 seconds. This leaves your opponent with an opportunity to either heal, re-, flee or channel a spell. The liability can be countered by immediately canceling the Bladestorm buff.
- This is a great weapon for runthroughs. Warriors — just pull as much as you feel comfortable with, then let it proc away.
- It was personally used by Herod himself.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Judgments will no longer auto-refresh and break the effect from this item while its effect is active.