Raven Hill Cemetery
Raven Hill Cemetery is the sprawling graveyard located north of the Alliance controlled town of Raven Hill in Duskwood. The cemetery is crawling with scores of undead as well as massive spiders and gangs of grave robbers who will attack anyone interrupting their morbid tasks. Many quests in Duskwood involve Raven Hill Cemetery. The hill in the northwest corner of the cemetery is Forlorn Rowe, home to Morbent Fel. Stay alert when traveling through the cemetery, as Mor'Ladim (a level 25 elite) patrols the cemetery and spells certain doom for adventurers he catches unaware.
At the northeast corner, past the quarter of the cemetery containing the entrance to Dawning Woods Catacombs, you could find the small shack with the Abercrombie inside, but since the Cataclysm he relocated closer to Darkshire to Beggar's Haunt.
- Morgan Ladimore was buried here after he committed suicide.
- Lys Ladimore along with two of her children are buried here.
- Eliza, Bride of the Embalmer once resided here.
- Natalie Seline, infamous shadow priest once resided here.
- Adena, wife of Dougan.
- A nameless Forlorn Composer.