Raw Nightfin Snapper
- Raw Nightfin Snapper
- Crafting Reagent
- Use: Restores 841 health over 27 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
- Requires Level 35
- 1 Charge
- Sell Price: 10
Raw Nightfin Snapper are found in inland water and can only be caught between the times of 6 PM and 6 AM (except as noted below).
Nightfin Snapper can be caught in Azshara, Deadwind Pass, Felwood, Feralas, Moonglade, the Plaguelands, Silithus, The Hinterlands, Un'Goro Crater, Winterspring, inside the Temple of Atal'Hakkar in the Swamp of Sorrows, and inside Zul'Farrak and Zul'Gurub.
As an ingredient
This item is used to make:
- The best time to catch Nightfin Snappers is between 12 am and 6 am (except as noted below).
- The recommended locations are Deadwind Pass, Eastern Plaguelands, Silithus, Winterspring and Zul'Farrak.
- A couple of good places to secretly fish for Nightfin Snappers are at the pool of in Zul'Farrak, and inside the Temple of Atal'Hakkar (outside the instance though) in the Swamp of Sorrows. In both places you can also get fish.
- You actually can catch Nightfin Snappers during the daytime, by fishing inside the Temple of Atal'Hakkar. On September 6, 2010, Nightfin Snapper was caught at the Frostfire Hot Springs in Winterspring at 11 am server time. It is unknown if this phenomena is unique to this location or an indication that they may be rarely caught at any time.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.