- Not to be confused with Rayne Feathersong.
|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
Rayne is a night elf druid found near the entrance into the Fungal Vale of the Eastern Plaguelands. Prior to the Cataclysm, she was found at Light's Hope Chapel aiding druids with their Dreamwalker Raiment set.
Wrath of the Lich King
Rayne appears at the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel during as a level 75 elite. Unlike most of the named mobs minus the Argent Defenders, both she and Rimblat Earthshatter can be taken down if you and several allies really focus on her. However, they will merely fall unconscious, rather than outright die.
Rayne has taken a more direct approach towards healing the Eastern Plaguelands, she is now found beside the pathway to the Fungal Vale prowling in her cat druid form. She will direct adventurers towards destroying the floating constructs and planting seeds in the Vale, so that life may triumph in the land.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Plaguelands: The Scarlet Enclave||??||435,030|
She started the following quests:
Discussion with Rimblat
- Rimblat Earthshatter says: Watch, druid. The earth still breathes. It yearns to be cleansed.
- Rimblat causes a flower to sprout from a small dirt mound in front of him and Rayne, who applauds him.
- Rayne says: That is wonderous, Rimblat! Even this foul, sundered earth is not beyond healing.
- Eastern Plaguelands
Hello, <class>. Please excuse me as I am having a conversation with Rimblat. He believes that even this land is not beyond saving.
- Hello, Rayne. What brings the Cenarion Circle to the Plaguelands?
- We are all drawn here for different reasons, <class>.
- <Rayne smiles.>
- I am here to meet with Rimblat of the Earthen Ring. He has some interesting theories on cleansing these lands.
- Are these lands not beyond healing? They look pretty beat up.
- I think not. Rimblat has already proven that new life can grow from the sundered earth. Now we must find a way to reproduce and, more importantly, sustain the growth.
- While I am here, I am also offering my services to adventurers entering Naxxramas.
- What kind of services?
- I am a crafter of some renown, <class>. With the proper materials, I am able to craft an armor known as Dreamwalker. Druids - and even some shaman - are drawn to this armor due to its magical properties. Are you interested?
- Rayne, where should I look for savage fronds?
- If you are one that prefers to hunt in the outdoor world, both Felwood's treants and Un'Goro's lashers are an excellent source of fronds.
- If you are more of a risk-taker, the eastern and western wings of Dire Maul will provide you with a near limitless supply of savage fronds.
After the Plaguelands and the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, I didn't think that we would witness anything more horrible.
I was wrong.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-19): Added.
|Eastern Plaguelands||Scarlet Enclave||Zul'Drak|