|This article is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- "Come on, you apes. You want to live forever?"
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Island Expedition||110 - 120||31,945 - 53,241|
- Wait till that bug get's close, then blow it to pieces! I want nothing left.
- Blade's Edge Mountains
<Son / Young lady>, I'm not going to lie to you; things aren't pretty around here. We're under constant assault by the bugs and our very way of life, our freedom, is at stake!
Are you going to be a responsible citizen and help out?
- FIRE UP THE DEF GUNS!
- This is the last of them. Don't get sloppy!
- We can handle it from here. Roughriders you are dismissed.
- Where's our back up? I want them here now!
- Come on you apes. You want to live forever?
- Warm it up and give 'em everything you've got.
- His name is a reference to Lieutenant Jean Rasczak from Starship Troopers, played by actor Michael Ironside.
- In Russian version he is named Разар Сковородкер (Razar Skovorodker). Skovorodker (from Russian skovoroda - a frying pan, mainly from steel or cast iron) is Russian consonant nickname for Skywalker (Скайвокер, Skayvolker in Russian) from Star Wars films, initially Luke, then Anakin Skywalker. Luke Skywalker had lived near Tosche Station (Episode IV), which is prototype for Toshley's Station.
- In Hearthstone, his TCG art is used by Toshley's legendary card.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.