120 (Requires 120)
Debug Feathers' recall program.
- Programming debugged
<Though very damaged, and filled with insects, you can tell Feathers seems to have some sort of recall program.
Fixing the mechanical bird and following it back to the source may bring you to the person you seek.
You were able to put the thing back together. How hard could debugging a mechanical parrot be?>
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
<Feathers has ceased to act erratically.>
<Debugging Feathers involved actual bugs. Gross. But the mechanical creature seems to be moving better.>
Hello! Systems operating within normal parameters! Hello!
<Feathers looks at you, awaiting input.>
- H- <static> e- e- e- llo!
- Begin debugging.>
- Feathers is going haywire! Hang on!
- Input required! Hit Any Key!
- System Overload! Clear cache!
- Error 37! Error 37! Reboot System!
- "Error 37" is a reference to the infamous Error 37 controversy that occurred at Diablo III's launch. Players would attempt to login to the game servers only to receive this error, which read: "The servers are busy at this time. Please try again later."
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.