We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Ready to Riot
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
Free and arm 8 Vulpera Slaves in cages.
- Slaves Armed (8)
Together, we slaughtered Faithless and earned your freedom in blood.
The vulpera trapped in shackles below can do the same. They just need to be given the chance.
Steal Faithless weapons and give them to the vulpera slaves below. They'll rise up and help you fight the Faithless.
We're going to start a revolt right under their arrogant noses.
You will receive:
The vulpera are strong. We just need an opportunity to prove it.
Look at my people fighting! The Faithless don't stand a chance!
- Nisha yells: Death is at your door, Faithless!
- Nisha yells: The fury of the vulpera rises from the sands to demand vengeance. And I will have it!
Pick up before heading into the crater. Loot Faithless Weapon Racks around the area for , then talk to Vulpera Slaves around the crater or click the item to give them the weapons, receiving the Armed buff, and free them:
- All I need is a weapon.
- Break these chains, friend. Vulpera were meant to be free.
- Did Nisha send you? Whatever she's got planned, I'm in.
- Free me, <race>, and I'll help you kill the Faithless.
- Give me a weapon and I'll give you ten dead Faithless.
- Just get me a weapon, friend, and I'll take care of the rest.
- No mercy for the Faithless. Not after what they've done.
- <Free the slave and give them a weapon to fight with.>
- Vulpera Slave says: I'll put this sword to good use!
- Vulpera Slave says: It feels good to hold a weapon again.
- Vulpera Slave says: Kill 'em like Nisha would!
- Vulpera Slave says: Let's burn this place to the ground!
- Vulpera Slave says: Let's steal some weapons before we go.
- Vulpera Slave says: The next Faithless is mine!
- Vulpera Slave says: They'll fear the vulpera!
- Vulpera Slave says: We vulpera ain't gonna take this any longer!
If you don't have the weapon and interact with them, they respond:
- I'll return when I find a weapon for you.
- Look for weapon racks nearby. The Faithless keep them everywhere around here.
- I'll keep my head down until you come back.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.