Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Realm of Y'Shaarj
The Realm of Y'Shaarj is a plane named after the Old God Y'Shaarj. The Horde's Rebellion, the Alliance and their adventurers fighting the tyrannical Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, who had absorbed the power from the Heart of Y'Shaarj, gaining new, corrupt powers and abilities, were pulled into the areas of the realm by call of Y'Shaarj through the Heart.
- Stormwind is consumed by the Void and the impaled bodies of the Alliance and Horde leaders can be found as well as dead bodies of Stormwind Royal Guards on the ground leading to the piers. Horde gunships and ships are also present near the piers. Some parts of the harbor are caught in fire.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent is tainted with Embodied Doubt.
- Temple of the Red Crane is tainted with Embodied Despair.
- Terrace of Endless Spring is tainted with Embodied Fear.
- The Realm of Y'Shaarj is very similar to the Visions of N'Zoth, and it could be simply a vision of Y'Shaarj.
- There are a number of Old God related realms: Twilight Realm, Dread Expanse, Za'qul's Fear realm and Delirium realm, and Ny'alotha, the locations inside of the minds of Yogg-Saron and N'Zoth and the Void realm all of which could have some relation to the Realm of Y'Shaarj or one another in some way.