Rear Admiral Giggleplanks
|Level||30 - 110|
|Location||Wild Shore, Cape of Stranglethorn|
Rear Admiral Giggleplanks is a gnomish member of the Bloodsail Buccaneers found floating off of the Cape of Stranglethorn's Wild Shore atop an inflatable pool pony during Pirates' Day. He appears to think highly of himself and seeks to unleash his wrath upon Booty Bay, but is having trouble compelling his "stallion" to take him there.
According to "Bad News" Brin, Giggleplanks is crazy and once used his "gnomish gizmos" to combine a parrot and a shark into the "ultimate pirate companion", which worked great until it talked his ear off.
When spoken to:
- <Rear Admiral Giggleplanks kicks frantically, but his feet don't reach the water.>
- All of Booty Bay fears my arrival! It has been foretold in the ancient legends!
- Beware the unbridled wrath of Rear Admiral Giggleplanks! Not even the unusually large rats of Booty Bay will be spared!
- Curse this briny stallion to the depths! It won't obey my orders. Forward, beast, or I'll keelhaul you!
- Hurry up, steed! We must reach Booty Bay by nightfall!
- I swear you're not even trying.
- I will reach Booty Bay just after nightfall. Then, under the cover of darkness, I will make them feel the full wrath of the Bloodsail!
- This is the one day all year that the Fleet Admiral lets me off the leash.
- The one day that all of Azeroth fears.
- I'm a wild pirate with wild pirate intentions! Booty Bay will burn... wildly!
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Added.