- Rebuke is not affected by the global cooldown.
- Rebuke can be very useful when playing against casters. See Tips and tactics for information on using interrupts.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 35.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer available to Holy Paladins. Mana cost removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Cooldown increased from 10 sec to 15 sec. Base mana cost increased to 11.7%, up from 10%. Now available at level 36.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Rebuke, and have new icons. Rebuke will now also cause the character to use the uppercut-animation instead of the kick-animation.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Rebuke can no longer miss its target.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Rebuke can now be trained by all paladins at level 54. Existing characters will need to visit their trainer, even if they had talented Rebuke before.