120 (Requires 120)
Use the NRG-100 to charge 6 generator energy cells.
Our personal generator is worthless until we recharge its empty energy cells.
But, once they're drained of power, most people toss the empty cells away.
Most people are fools, dear test subject.
We have perfected the technology to recharge small numbers of energy cells back to full power.
Will you help us test it?
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
We only test the best!
Wondrous work, my dear test subject!
I detected unconventional electrical discharges from the NRG-100, but I see now that I was wrong to worry.
It's still in one piece. Oh, and so are you!
Cheer up. You've already outsurvived 5% of our test subjects!
- Go to the Heaps, kill Malfunctioning Scrapbots, Malfunctioning Scraphounds, and Malfunctioning Scrap Pups to automatically recharge the item.
- On return
- Pristy Quickcharge says: See, dear brother? I told you our test subject would survive.
- On completion
- Flip Quickcharge says: The generator's back online!
- Pristy Quickcharge says: Wondrous! We'll have another experiment ready for you tomorrow, dear test subject.
- Pristy Quickcharge says: Don't die before then.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.