Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
- Use: Teaches you how to cook Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops.
- Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops
- Use: Restores 4320 health over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating. If you spend at least 10 seconds eating you will become well fed and gain 25 Stamina for 15 min.
- Requires Level 55
- Sell Price: 2 50
- Requires Goblin Rocket Fuel, Deeprock Salt, Chimaerok Tenderloin
- Requires Cooking (300)
- Sell Price: 12 50
This item was previously a reward from the now removed quest , which was a part of the Scepter of the Shifting Sands questline to open the gates of Ahn'Qiraj. Prerequisites to get the quest included a long faction grind (Brood of Nozdormu) and 40-man raids.
Given how hard it was to acquire the recipe back when it was implemented, the level of difficulty (although easier) to do so before it was removed, and the questline itself now having been removed from the game, this may be considered the rarest cooking recipe in the game. It is also the only one being epic.
Upon learning (using) this recipe, the player will obtain the ability to make:
This food was once the most powerful consumable in the game, likely being intended to help hardcore raiders in difficult raids such as Ahn'Qiraj. It has since then been surpassed by several types of food since The Burning Crusade.
- This recipe was invented by the famous chef Dirge Quikcleave, hence the name.