Recipe: Flask of Chromatic Resistance
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- Recipe: Flask of Chromatic Resistance
- Flask of Chromatic Resistance
- Use: Increases resistance to all schools of magic by 25 for 1 hour. Counts as both a Battle and Guardian elixir. This effect persists through death.
- Requires Level 50
- Sell Price: 12 50
- Requires Alchemy (300)
- Sell Price: 1
Flask of Chromatic Resistance increases your resistance to all schools of magic by 25 for 2 hrs. It counts as both a Battle and Guardian elixir, and the effect persists through death.
- Rare drop from Gyth, a boss in Upper Blackrock Spire.
- Purchased from the Lower City quartermaster with Exalted reputation.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): All flasks no longer require an Alchemy Lab to be created.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): The Lower City reputation item, Recipe: Flask of Chromatic Resistance, is now bind on pick up.