- For other uses, see Redemption (disambiguation).
- "The Light conquers even the darkness of death." - Thatia Truthbringer
Redemption is a level 14 paladin resurrection ability. It restores a player character from their corpse with 35% of their total health and mana. It cannot be cast while in combat and is interrupted when attacked.
It was previously necessary to complete a quest in order to learn it.
For tips on resurrecting players, see Resurrection ability.
- Redemption is a common Paladin spell in Hearthstone. The flavor text reads: "I am not sure how you get demptioned the first time. It's a mystery!"
- According to dialogs, once someone has been dead for too long, not even the Light can bring him back. This doesn't have an in-game impact however.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Mana cost has been reduced by 95%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Ranged increased from 30 to 40 yards.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Resurrection spells should now check range properly when used on targets that have released their spirit.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Resurrection renamed to Redemption, no longer usable in combat.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Range has been reduced.